About the business and the role
Mayo Hardware is a successful privately-owned Australian company that has a reputation for quality and excellence in the distribution of outdoor lifestyle, hardware and security products throughout Australia, New Zealand and selected export markets.
As a market leader in our key categories, we supply many of Australia’s largest hardware, outdoor lifestyle, grocery and general merchandise retailers and are known for innovation, customer focus, teamwork and integrity.
Reporting to the Category Manager, this role will offer you a broad scope of responsibilities and exposure to different areas and stakeholders within the organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Direct responsibility for a portfolio of products and assisting marketing team with other portfolios
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiations
- Sourcing and new product development initiatives
- Development of POS and merchandising concepts
- Assisting with customer submissions and new business development
- Portfolio reporting to monitor sales, margin and inventory requirements
- Generating marketing collateral including launch packs and training guides
For the right candidate, this role offers a great opportunity to grow, learn and develop.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The ideal candidates will have tertiary qualifications in marketing or business and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong negotiation skills and experience dealing with overseas suppliers
- Highly organised, self motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- 2-3 years experience working in a marketing co-coordinators role or similar.
Job benefits and perks
An attractive salary package (base, incentive and car allowance) is on offer commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
If you are a high achieving individual looking to take the next step in your marketing career, please apply by clicking the link below.
Applications can be sent to Christine Abdal(firstname.lastname@example.org)