Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd will only collect your personal information (including name, email, phone number, date of birth and postal address) with your consent. We may collect this personal information in many different ways, including.
- Credit account applications
- Contact about an enquiry or complaint
- Employment applications, whether directly of if your personal details have been supplied to us
- Participation in our consumer promotions or other marketing activities
- Credit reporting agencies or organisations that have been nominated as trade references
Your personal information may be used for:
- Recruitment purposes
- To provide you with our products and services
- To administer and manage our range of products
- To promote, research, develop, improve and market our products and services
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information including the use of computer access passwords, secure cabinets and firewalls.
We only collect personal information from you with your consent and do not collect information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. If our websites require registration and you do register, we will only use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the products, product information or services you request.
Websites operated by Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties as to the privacy practices of any third-party site and is not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd will use the details you provide to our Call Centre Operators (whether by email, telephone, letter or fax) in order to provide you with the information, services and products necessary to satisfy your enquiry or complaint. This may involve sending a replacement product, information sheet or follow-up letter in relation to your enquiry or complaint, or making a follow-up call or visit.
We may also use your personal information collected by our Call Centres for internal product development and quality control purposes.
Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd will use the personal information you supply to us when taking part in our promotions for the purposes of facilitating the operation of the consumer promotion. That information may also be used for future promotional, marketing, product development and publicity purposes unless you indicate otherwise. You may opt-out from receiving communications from us at any time.
In some instances, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Mayo Hardware Pty Ltd including:
- Credit providers and credit reporting agencies for credit-related purposes such as credit history
- Outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you including mailing, promotional, marketing and research activities.
If your personal information changes (such as your address), or if you no longer wish us to keep your personal information on file, we will make every effort to provide a way to correct, update or remove your records. We may charge you a small fee to cover any administrative costs that we may incur in providing personal information to you. If you believe for any reason that we are holding inaccurate or incomplete information about you, you may ask us to correct it.