We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture where employees are empowered to create more efficient work processes, improve productivity, performance and deliver superior products and services that add value to our partners, customers and consumers.
Our 5 key values focus on strategic growth, innovative product solutions, creating valued partnerships, operational excellence and engaged people. The office adopts an Activity Based Working environment which encourages a collaborative culture that supports innovation and flexibility in where and how employees work and interact, resulting in a fun and engaging work environment.
We’re currently recruiting for the following positions. Please send a cover letter and resume to our HR department by email at email@example.com
Business Development Manager Independent Hardware Sales –Sydney
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our sales team. This BDM role involves the management, support and service of our existing accounts and development of future new business. If you are looking for an exciting career path in a dynamic team in a fast paced industry this
could be for you.
The key responsibilities of this roll include;
- Maintaining and building relationships with retail customers in the Independent Hardware Market in NSW.
- Introducing new product lines and growing market share in our existing product lines as well as providing a solutions based offering to our customers.
- Delivering the budget objectives through increased revenue, profit and category share.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to ensure ongoing growth for our customers.
The position will report directly to the National Sales Manager. Ideally the successful candidate will have;
- At least 2 years related sales experience – exposure to the retail hardware industry will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and development abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of independent hardware is preferred.
- Ability to undertake regular regional travel to customers.
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to achieve outstanding results!
Assistant Product Managers – Sydney
Reporting to the Product Manager and located at our new Sydney head office, this role will offer you a broad scope of responsibilities and exposure to different areas and stakeholders within the organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and new product development initiatives
- Generating marketing collateral including launch packs and training guides
- Assisting with customer submissions and presenting to end users
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiations
- Executing trade shows and other industry events
- Portfolio reporting to monitor sales, margin and inventory requirements
The ideal candidates will have tertiary qualifications in marketing or business and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong negotiation skills and experience dealing with overseas suppliers
- Highly organised, self motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing co-coordinators role or similar.