We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture where employees are empowered to create more efficient work processes, improve productivity, performance and deliver superior products and services that add value to our partners, customers and consumers.
Our 5 key values focus on strategic growth, innovative product solutions, creating valued partnerships, operational excellence and engaged people. The office adopts an Activity Based Working environment which encourages a collaborative culture that supports innovation and flexibility in where and how employees work and interact, resulting in a fun and engaging work environment.
We’re currently have the following position available.
Marketing Communications Manager – Hardware & Lifestyle
- Market leading brands
- Variety of projects
- Full time
Our company is recognised as a key supplier to the retail, trade and commercial markets. We hold a market leading position in outdoor lifestyle, security and hardware categories, distributing product throughout Australia, New Zealand and selected export markets.
As a market leader in our key categories, we supply many of Australia’s largest hardware, grocery and general merchandise retailers and are known for innovation, customer focus, teamwork and integrity.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and located at our new Sydney head office, the successful candidate will manage the advertising and promotional activities for the company and oversee communications programs both internal and external that effectively describe and promote the organisation and its products.
- Developing campaigns and supporting communications material
- Manage the company’s portfolio of websites and drive consumer engagement
- Maintain and develop links with local and metropolitan media outlets
- Provide advice to Product Managers about brand development and strategies
- Lead the planning and coordination of industry events
The ideal candidates will have tertiary qualifications in marketing or business and at least 6 years related marketing experience and can demonstrate the following:
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Superior project management and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Facilitate teamwork and cooperation on larger scale projects
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Understanding of Hardware industry (preferred)
An attractive salary package is on offer commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. If you are a high achieving creative Marketing Communications Manager please send your resume to email@example.com